In Person Services at Canby Evangelical
There is no dress code here - come as you are!
Wear what makes you comfortable or something that expresses your style. Wear a tee-shirt or a tie or both and you'll fit right in.
We are asking that you wear a mask for the saftey of your neighbor. If you don't have a mask we have some to share.
Children lessons, activities, crafts, and games are all online for now.
In person services are family style. Coloring pages and kids sermon notes will be available.
Not sure what to expect during service?
Worship will be a little different than what we usually do - there will be a time of prayer and scripture readings. Both services will have a short message from the Bible, and chatting is ok online or in person.
You can listen to a sermon or check our our beliefs to find out a little more about what we believe.
If there is something you don't quite understand let us know. We are more than happy to answer any questions you have. We want you to feel at home when you come.
For your safety we are not offering coffee or refreshments at this time. Feel free to make some coffee at home and bring it to church.
Still have questions?
Let us know, we'd be happy to help...
Stage Two CHANGES: Begins Sunday, January 3rd 2021
In-Person Service at 11:00am
- Scripture Reading
- Announcements and Updates
- Worship through Song
- Masks will be worn while walking around indoors and during singing.
If you don't have one or left yours at home we will provide one for you.
- We will be social while we physically distance.
- Two individuals or One household to a pew
- There will be two seating areas, the sanctuary and fellowship hall, with up to 25 people in each area.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the lobby.
- The pews and all highly trafficked areas will be cleaned between services.
Children's Church will be available.
Check back often for new information regarding Stage Two.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at any time.