top of page
In Person Services at Canby Evangelical
Come as you are - there is no dress code here! Wear what makes you comfortable and/or expresses your style. Put on a tee-shirt, or a tie, or both - either way you'll fit right in.
We do ask that you wear a mask for the safety of one another. If you don't have a mask we have some to share.
Not sure what to expect during service? Worship starts at 10:30 with a time of prayer and scripture reading.
Singing is lead by our talented worship team. A scripture based message is delivered by the Pastor and concludes with a benediction.
For your safety we are not offering coffee or refreshments at this time.
Feel free to make some coffee at home and bring it to church.
When things return to normal, coffee and refreshments will be provided.
Children's Church is provided on Sunday. Lessons, activities, crafts, and games are also available online.
In person services are family style. Coloring paper and pencils are available for the children.
Prior to your visit, feel free to explore our website - listen to previous sermons, review resources, and learn more about our shared beliefs.
If there is an area needing more clarification or an item you would like to discuss further, please contact us.
In-Person Worship begins at 10:30am
- Masks will be worn while walking around indoors and during singing.
If you don't have one or left yours at home we will provide one for you.
- We will be social while we physically distance. There are two seating options for the service:
- Seating is available in the main Sanctuary.
- Viewing is also provided via a large screen TV in the Fellowship Hall.
- Hand sanitizer units are provided in the lobby throughout the common areas.
- The pews and all highly trafficked areas are cleaned weekly.
Children's Church is provided.
bottom of page